If you have been following along with me for awhile then I am sure you have noticed by now that I love sharing a good deal with you all. Because realistically most gals can’t afford to drop $100 on a new trendy skirt for the upcoming season, which is why I love sharing affordable clothing items with you. I want you guys to know that you don’t have to spend a ton of money to stay in trend. I do however throw in the occasional investment piece and sometimes even share a great dupe find. I often get questions about my shopping and shipping expereince with Shein. So I thought it would make for a great blog post, this way you can always come back to my top tips for shopping this online store.
1. How is the quality? This is my top question that I receive from you all. I have always learned that you get what you pay for. You can’t expect an $8 blouse to last you 5 years, it just isn’t realistic. When you are purchasing items that are priced as low as they are on these sites the quality obviously can’t be expected to be the same as the name brand, higher priced item. I will say that I have been shopping through these sites since I was in high school and very rarely receive an item that isn’t decent quality. You win some and you loose some. They do offer hassle-free returns and full refunds, making it easy to return the items you do not wish to keep. They do also offer Return Insurance for $2.99 at checkout.
2. How long does shipping typically take? Standard Shipping is FREE no matter the amount of your order. Standard shipping time is 6-8 business days after leaving the warehouse (this can take awhile sometimes if you did not choose an item with priority dispatching). You can get FREE Express shipping when you spend $99 or more otherwise it is $12.99. Express shipping time is 2-4 business days after leaving the warehouse. I have gotten lucky before and received packages within 1 week of purchasing my items and I have also had orders that took up to 2 weeks to be delivered.
3. Sizing: I have personally never had an issue with sizing when ordering from SheIn. I normally always order my typical XS or S depending on how I would like the item I am purchasing to fit. Most people do say to order one size up and they tend to run a bit small. They do provide you with measurements or each item, so make sure to pay close attention to the give measurements.
4. Read the Reviews: I can’t stress this enough!! Most of the items on these websites have been purchased by other people and a lot of time people leave detailed reviews of each items! They even attach photos. I find this to be super helpful when debating purchasing an item.
5. SheIn Bonus Point Program: Shein offers a reward program, which is super neat! For every $1 you spend you get a point. Once you reach 100 total points you get $1 credited to your SheIn account. This credit will be available in your account for 3 months. you can pay up to 70% of your order in bonus points while checking out. However, if you return an item your purchased using you bonus point those points used will not be credited back to your account. So make sure when you use them they go towards an item you are 100% sure you know you’ll love!
Shop the Skirt in today’s post here: https://bit.ly/2s20xpY
If you guys have any other questions regarding SheIn or even Romwe please feel free to reach out, I want to make shopping as easy as possible for you all.
Photos by: Angie Garcia Photography