The most common question I get around the holidays is, "Where are your favorite places to shop for gift giving?" The answer is, local boutiques! This girl loves supporting local shops year around and more so during the holidays!
I don't want to gift something that I know everyone else and their mommas will be giving/ receiving this time of year! I love the uniqueness that local boutiques provide.
This year I did a majority of my holiday shopping at Crockett Row in Fort Worth.
I love shopping at Crockett Row during the holiday season because of the vast variety of specialty stores/ boutiques, (they have more than 30 boutiques and specialty stores) making it super easy to check off every special person on your shopping list.
Below I have listed my favorite boutiques to shop while at Crockett Row, along with a few of my favorite gifts. For both the special woman and man on your Christmas list.
1. West Elm: Brass peace sign ($19) — Spread a little love this holiday season with this solid brass object. It sits upright or lies flat as a desk paperweight. Would be a great hostess gift!
2. Toni & Guy: S-Factor "Sleigh Them” haircare set ($35) — Honestly some of the best smoothing hair products I have used! I often find that smoothing hair products leave my hair feeling a bit oily, but this product does not and definitely brings my hair from frizzy and dry to soft and silky!
3. Yves Delorme: Iosis Paris gold velvet 22x22 pillow ($150) - Velvet is super popular in the fashion industry right now and it has also become super popular with interior design. When I saw this gold velvet pillow I knew I just had to have it!
4. West Elm: Faux Fur Throw ($89) — It is tradition in my family to give the warmest gift of all, a fluffy blanket! For as long as I can remember I could always count on getting a new blanket for Christmas and honestly it is always one of my favorite gifts.
5. Flirt: 3am Forever light pink clutch in pebbled faux leather ($45) - Faux leather is in hand I am loving this pink faux leather clutch!
6. Flirt: Vintage Havana green floral top with choker and bell sleeves ($53) - Such a cute top, love the chocker and bell sleeve details! I know I would love this for Christmas!
7. West Elm: Geo Bottle Stopper Set in gold ($49) — Are these not absolutely adorable?
8. Yves Delorme: Claus Porto soaps set ($72) - These soaps smell like heaven!
9. Climate: Dylan Stadium Pullover ($130) — This pullover is SO soft you guys!
1. Climate: The Fort long-sleeve t-shirt ($42) - This super cute mens tee is made by The Fort Clothing Co., a locally owned company! I thought it would be a great gift for Chris as he's big in to T-Shirts!
2. Climate: Patagonia Cotton Quilt Snap-T Pullover in Navy ($149) - This pullover is super warm and wold be a great option for any guy in your life!
3. Climate: Hydro Flask (32 oz.) ($39.95) — This flask is the perfect stocking stuffer a guy in your life that is constant on the go! I actually have one of these and have been loving it!
4. Index: Vans in Camo ($55) - Great gift for the skater guy in your life. I purchased a pair of vans for my little brother last year and he still wears them on a daily basis!
5. Boardroom: Beardbrand travel products in Spiced Citrus (Set $22) — Another great item for any guy in your life that is always on the go! Travel size products that smell amazing!
6. Index: Stance plaid socks ($14) - You can Never go wrong with a fun pair of socks!
7. West Elm: Gaston Made Color Pop Coasters ($21) — These super fun coasters are Handmade here in Dallas! Perfect for a bachelor pad!
8. Climate: Southern Marsh trucker hat in cattail ($30) - You just can not go wrong with a hat! I think every guy I know loves to throw on a hat and go!
9. Index: Herschel Supply Heritage Backpack $60 - A great gift for any student. Its also a great size, you can fit your laptop in it and so much more!
**Today’s post was sponsored by Crockett Row. As always, all opinions are my own.**