We are in the 1st week of the best sale of the year, the 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! If you are a Nordstrom cardholder, like me, you get early access to the sale this year and every other year! Whoo hoo! If you are not don't sweat it. You can shop the sale starting on the 21st!
This is my 1st year as a blogger shopping the sale! You can shop ALL of my favorites from the drop bar up above ( hover over the "Nordstrom Anniversary Sale" tab and my shops will pop down). But I wanted to share my top 7 home-good purchases I just could not pass up! I will keep updating both my blog and my Instagram daily with new finds, fit and styling tips!
Shop my outfit at the bottom of the post:
1. I Did My Best Thermal Travel Mug: (that's really all anyone can ask for), and this insulated mug will keep your coffee hot and tasty no matter the outcome. You can never go wrong with an inspirational on the go mug! (Under $12)
2. Mini Mirror: You can never go wrong with a mixed metal and marble mini mirror. It's the perfect makeup touch-up or checkin the do mirror. Plus it's just cute! ($13)
3. Gold Stardust Mirror: When I saw this wall mirror online I knew I had to have it! I have been looking for a cute replacement for the mirror hanging over our dresser in the bedroom but could not find anything I LOVED for under $150. This mirror just so happens to be under $150 and I absolutely LOVE it! (Only $31)
4. Rifle Paper Co. Recipe Tin: I have had my eye on this tin for YEARS. I always see them at Anthro and convince myself that it is not worth almost $40. However, the NAS sale price is way too good to pass up! Would this not look adorable sitting on the kitchen counter? ($21)
5. In The Wild Throw blanket: If you know me then you know I have always had a major obsession with leopard print. Like it used to be real bad. Everything I owned had leopard print (even the pens I would write with! I would literally by leopard print fabric and hot-glue the fabric to the pen.) I was always was the coolest middle schooler with my custom leopard pens! hahaha. This little number is super soft and definitely worth it! ( Under $120)
6. Wonder Forest Pillow: Saw it and bought it ASAP. It is too cute not to have! ($32)
7. Two Tone Straw Basket: This basket was way too cute to pass up! I have been wanting a straw basket for awhile now because they are perfect for storing magazines, toys, blankets and pillow. Pretty much anything you can think of. (only $25)
Photos by: Luisa's Secret